Texas Women Lawyers is pleased to once again host its Annual Meeting and CLE in person for 2023. Our day of speakers and CLE will include an awards presentation to our 2023 award recipients and will be followed by a networking reception at the Hyatt Centric (sponsored by Rene Rogers | Wham & Rogers). This year’s recipients of our Pathfinder Award and Brenda Tso Rising Young Lawyer Award are Krisi Kastl of Kastl Law, P.C. and Marisa O’Sullivan of Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal, L.L.P., respectively.
Please join us for a Welcome Reception the evening preceding at Cru Food & Wine Bar (sponsored by U.S. Legal Support), a full day of learning, and ways to create a harmonious life “Beyond Balance” from distinguished judges, academics, attorneys and/or other public figures.
See below, and check back frequently, for updates and the agenda of our fantastic speakers and content that will make this year’s Annual Meeting and CLE a must-attend event:
- Presentations to our 2023 Pathfinder Award Recipient, Krisi Kastl, and 2023 Brenda Tso Rising Young Lawyer Award Recipient, Marisa O’Sullivan
- Welcoming remarks by Kimberly Killebrew, 2022-23 President of Texas Women Lawyers
- Various distinguished Judges, attorneys and public figures from around the state (for list of speakers, click on the “Register/Sponsor” button above)
- Closing remarks by Jill Pollak, 2023-24 President of Texas Women Lawyers
- Breakfast buffet and plated lunch included
- CLE credit pending