Texas Women Lawyers has several committees that handle the administration of its business, and TWL welcomes the involvement of any and all of its members. Members can sign up by contacting TWL directly through email or social media.
The key committees include:
- the Annual Meeting and CLE Committee, responsible for planning TWL’s major event held each spring;
- the Awards and Nominations Committee, responsible for selecting the recipient of the TWL Pathfinder Award, and for nominating the proposed slate of officers to the Board;
- the Communications Committee, responsible for disseminating information about TWL news and events to members through social media, marketing, and other means;
- the Events Committee, responsible for planning TWL state-wide events (outside of the Annual Meeting) and promoting events held by local member organizations;
- the Law Schools and Scholarships Committee, responsible for advising law student member organizations about issues affecting women law students, and for establishing law student scholarships;
- the Membership Committee, responsible for maintaining the membership rolls, networking database, and other resources; and
- the Technology Committee, responsible for maintaining the website and information database.
|Annual Meeting and CLE||Lisa Hasday|
|Awards and Nominations||Lisa Hasday|
|Law Schools and Scholarships||Nicole Knox|